Monday, April 4, 2011

Win a pair of tickets to Rusko x DDK @ Orpheum Theatre April 21.

Want to Win a pair of tickets to Rusko x DDK!? @Orpheum Theatre April 21.


Here’s the deal: We want our fans to help us spread the word about DDK. Navigate to the DDK facebook page, then take a screenshot of the number of your friends that “like” DDK. This can be found on the right hand corner where it reads “You and Dirty Disco Kidz”, Then “share” our page to your friendz!! (see pics below). Send a message with a before / after screenshot to dirtydiscokidz@gmail.com by April 17th. The person with the highest increase of friends that “like” our page, will win the free pair of tickets! Oh, and a Free DDK shirt!









1 comment:

  1. I got this website from my friend who informed me on the topic of this web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.



    My weblog ... I loved this

    ReplyDelete